Disclaimer: we're a diverse team and open to local as well as international applicants. So we wrote this one in English. Yet, good German skills are definitely a big plus, as most of our internal communication is (still) in German.
So, what will you do at TechLabs as a Social Media Manager?
Help to build one of the most dedicated nonprofit brands in Düsseldorf by actively managing our Social Media platforms.
- Growing and managing our current social media presence
- Create posts using tools like Canva for our social media platforms
- Collaborate on planning and executing social media campaigns
- Capture and generate content at our events
You might be a good fit if...
- You are self-motivated, accountable, and work well autonomously
- You bring energy and creativity to your work
- Affinity for social media as well as great interest and feeling for the latest social media trends and dynamics
- You are motivated, a great communicator, and enjoy being part of a collaborative team
- As a bonus, you have worked on challenging projects and ambitious (nonprofit) visions before
- You committed to spend 5 hours per week for TechLabs, allowing you to contribute meaningfully
What we offer...
- Gaining hands-on experience with ad budgets, creating campaigns, and collaborating with local and international companies and NGOs
- Working at TechLabs is characterized by by a high degree of autonomy as well as creative freedom allowing you to work on your own schedule
- A young, highly motivated, and vibrant team that's passionate about shaping TechLabs' future
- Access to special events and trips of TechLabs and it’s partners to build a strong network of like-minded individuals
- Being part of TechLabs doesn't just mean working - we also love to meet in our spare time and explore Düsseldorf's Old Town with all the bars and restaurants